domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012

Jealousy

Why do people feel jealousy? Couples, relatives, friends... we all will get jealous at least once in our lives. It´s inevitable.
I don´t consider myself a very jealous person. I never really worried if a boyfriend had female friends because I always trust people. I think that if someone is with me it´s because he wants to, otherwise he would be with someone else, since there are so many amazing girls out there. Anyway, this is not the point. My question is: Why do we feel jealous? 
Yesterday I saw a picture of a beloved person and I felt something weird that I classified as being  ´jealousy´. I asked myself why I was feeling that and why do people ever feel this way? People are not objects, we don´t own people. 
Is jealousy the voice of our fear of "loosing" someone? Or it is the voice of our hurt ego? If you analyze the situation, it doesn´t make much sense. If we care about someone we wish love and happiness to this person, right? So, isn´t that nice that the person is happy and being loved by other friends? Why does it bother us so much? Why is is to hard to accept that we are not the only ones who are capable to dedicate time and feelings to someone? We don´t have the right to feel jealous about someone. I don´t have the right to feel this way. I´m this person´s friend, not owner. 
Feelings can be suppressed. Everytime I ever felt this inconvenient feeling I didn´t let anybody knows about it and this time won´t be different. It´s something I need to handle, it´s not the person´s fault to be adorable.
Well, I just need to stop thinking about it, ´cause everytime you think about something you live it again. There are so many other great and happier feelings to feel...

Take care
See you soon.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário